Another month means another holiday. Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching and if you haven’t figured out your plans yet, don’t worry we have your back here at KISS! Check out our Favorite 10 ideas for a fun Valentine’s Day!
- Eat in to avoid crowds. Cook a nice meal or order delivery, cuddle up on the couch, and put on your favorite movie.
- Recreate your first date. Throw it back to where it all began! See just how many details you both can recall.
- A relaxing spa day for two. You can never go wrong with a day at the spa! Try out a couple’s massage or facials.
- Sing your hearts out. How fun does a night out at the karaoke bar sound?! After a couple drinks, grab a mic and start belting out your rendition of Whitney Houston’s I Will Always Love You!
- Helicopter ride. Hop on your favorite daily deal site and check out the great offers for helicopter rides around the city! After you’re done flying around, grab dinner or drinks at your favorite restaurant.
- Check out a new movie. We know, this one’s a little cliche! But what better day to see a rom-com or thriller than on a day strictly about love?!
- Fondue night. Melt delicious chocolate, cut up some fruit, and jump into chocolate fondue for a romantic night in.
- Paint pottery. Put your Picasso skills to work and take your loved one to relax and paint pottery together!
- Bowling. Create some Valentine’s Day memories with the whole crew. Get some of your friends together and head to the bowling alley for a friendly competition.
Brunch and a nature walk. If the weather allows (let’s hope!) take a nice walk and then head to a yummy brunch. Fresh air AND Eggs Benedict? Yes please!